John Boos & Co Warranty
Purchases of John Boos & Co cutting boards and butcher blocks (henceforce under the umbrella term "cutting board") are covered by a one year limited warranty by the manufacturer. This warranty coverage is applicable against manufacture defects and workmanship. If a product is found defective, John Boos & Co will either repair or replace the item on behalf of the customer.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage to cutting board from intentional or accidental means
- Abuse, alteration or use of cutting board for purposes other than it was intended
- Normal wear and tear
- Spiltting, checking or cracking due to inadequate oiling of cutting board (please see care instructions link below)
- Damage due to putting cutting board into dish washer
- Damage due to exposing cutting board to extreme heat, cold or open flame
- Warping or cracking due to storing of cutting board in excessively damp or humid environment
- Damage or wear to swivel mechanisms
- Products that are ordered "unfinished" (by default, all cutting boards come finished from factory)
We highly recommend you read the appropriate care instructions for your cutting board, butcher block or kitchen island directly on the John Boos website here: http://www.johnboos.com/care.asp
Please note that in the event that warranty service is required, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs.
John Boos & Co may change, alter, modify or revoke this warranty policy at any time. CuttingBoard.com will help facilitate warranty service with John Boos & Co but is not the issuer of the product warranty and will not be held responsible for any warranty claims or factual errors on this page.
For the most up to date John Boos & Co warranty information, please visit this link: