- Pure food grade mineral oil, safe for food contact
- Restores, protects and maintains wood cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, bowls and utensils
- Exceeds FDA standards for food safe oils
- Easy dispense applicator cap
- Made in the USA, exclusively for CuttingBoard.com
Our food grade mineral oil is made from highly refined, white USP grade mineral oil. Made under stringent food safe facilities, our mineral oil is the perfect choice for the home or commercial chef for maintaining wood kitchen tools, cutting boards and countertops.
Why is Our Mineral Oil Better?
Mineral oil has an abundance of uses and is refined into a variety of grades depending on the purpose, from industrial factory use to cosmetics and medical application. Mineral oils found in hardware stores are often for wood working or industrial use and not deemed safe for food contact. In fact, low grade mineral oil is considered toxic by the World Health Organization.
Our food grade mineral oil is highly refined and among the highest grades of mineral oil available. It is safe for food contact and even exceeds the recommended FDA standards for food safety, ensuring that your cutting board is sanitary and safe for you and your family.
- 0.75 LBS
- Made in:
- USP White Mineral Oil