John Boos Maple End Grain Butcher Block 18 x 18 x 3
- Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 3"
- End grain hard rock maple
- Hollowed grips for easy handling
- Self-healing end grain construction helps keep knives sharp
- Reversible and usable on both sides
- Made by John Boos & Co, the butcher block specialists for over 125 years
The ultimate chef’s tool, this large 18” by 18” block by John Boos is a marvelous kitchen piece. Hand made from Northern Hard Rock Maple, this square butcher block represents a design that is both classic and modern at once. Plus, your knives will appreciate the end grain construction which preserves edges, by ensuring the blade cuts with, instead of across the wood grain.
This is a serious butcher block for serious chefs, so we highly recommend maintenance with a food safe mineral oil such as Boos Mystery Oil to keep your board well oiled and looking like new. End grain boards dry faster than edge grain, so it's important to keep on a monthly maintenance schedule of oiling your block.
Product WarrantyOne year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. For more information, please read our John Boos warranty page.
Other Customers Also Liked