Professional HDPE Poly Cutting Board - MADE IN USA
Equip your commercial or home kitchen with high quality, NSF certified plastic cutting boards. Unlike retail store cutting boards that use standard polyethylene (PE), our boards are made from extruded high density polyethylene, which provide superior temperature and wear properties. Our boards are engineered for heavy duty food service use and capable of withstanding all standard high temperature commercial dishwashers, ensuring proper sanitation compliance and prevention of food borne illnesses.
With a textured cross hatch surface that helps hold food in place while cutting, our commercial quality cutting boards are HAACP Color coded. Red code for preparation of raw meats to avoid cross contamination. Made from durable high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with long life that does not dull knives and resists warping, meaning these cutting boards will last longer in food service environments. These cutting boards are NSF certified and approved for professional use and will pass health inspection regulations.
Standard cutting board features:
- Micro textured surface provides traction and reduces knife scarring
- Standard North American color coding designation for meeting of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) requirements for cross contamination
- Thermal stability range up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- FDA approved HDPE materials
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- 6.00 LBS
- High Density Polyethylene Plastic (HDPE)
- 1/2 Inch
- NSF, FDA