Professional HDPE Poly Cutting Board
Unlike most retail store cutting boards that use standard polyethylene (PE), our commercial boards are durable high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. Furnish your home or commercial kitchen with our high quality, NSF certified plastic cutting boards. With a long life that does not dull knives and resists warping, our boards are made from liquid injected high density polyethylene, providing superior temperature and wear properties. Especially designed for the food service environment, our boards are capable of withstanding all standard high temperature commercial dishwashers, which ensures proper sanitation compliance and prevention of food borne illnesses.
Our commercial quality cutting boards are HAACP color coded. Green is coded for preparation of vegetables to avoid cross contamination. Our HDPE plastic has a surface that is easy on your knives and extra durable, meaning these cutting boards will last longer in food service environments. These cutting boards are NSF certified and approved for professional use and will pass health inspection regulations.
- Stamped NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) logo for food inspection and health departments
- Standard North American color coding designation for meeting of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) requirements for cross contamination
- Thermal stability range up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- FDA approved HDPE materials
- Resistant to bending, chipping and cracking
Please note that the color of each board may vary considerably.
- 6.00 LBS
- Polyethylene Plastic
- 1/2 Inch
- NSF, FDA