- Custom Amber Bamboo Board (1/2", 3/4" or 1" thickness)
- Custom sizes up to 96" long (depth) and 48" wide
- Available in darker amber color or natural blonde
- Bamboo is durable and resists warping and rot
- Cross layered bamboo for extra durability
- Engraving options available (please contact us at email@example.com)
- Made in USA
Bamboo is an economical and low maintenance cutting surface that is popular for use as replacement cutting boards for existing work surfaces, for corporate gifts, restaurant serveware and weddings. From a full countertop with sink cut-out to hundreds of engraved serving plates, we are equipped to do your job in a timely fashion. As we manufacture and cut our boards right here in the US, we can even do custom shapes and designs to your exact specifications.
Our bamboo is available in both a darker Amber color and a lighter Blonde, neither are dyed or stained. Made from a triple layer of straight bamboo that sandwiches an upright layer, our bamboo boards are even more durable than traditional bamboo. Naturally dense, bamboo is resistant to absorbing water, making it easier to clean and requiring less overall maintenance to keep sanitary. Plus, our bamboo is constructed with food safe glues and is tested for your safety.
Lead time is usually 2 to 3 business days for production, plus shipping time. Larger or custom orders will take longer for production.
For a custom quote, large orders or personalization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
- Ships in 5 to 7 business days
- 1.01 LBS
- Made in:
- 0.75 Inch