Professional Composite Tan Richlite Cutting Board - MADE IN USA
Richlite is a composite product that looks, acts, and ages like wood and is quickly being adopted by the food industry. Its heat resistance sets it apart from wood, being able to withstand 350 degrees of heat. Richlite is also much harder than wood, but you still can scratch or gouge it with enough force. It can last up to 3x longer than poly cutting boards. Dishwasher safe, highly resistant to knife scarring and nearly warp free, Richlite is considered superior to standard plastic cutting boards, and certified for use with commercial restaurants and food service establishments. They are USDA, FDA, NSF listed and approved by the Canada Dept. of Agriculture.
Features of our High Quality Cutting Boards
- 1/4" thick richlite cutting board available in 18" x 12", 20" x 15" and 24" x 18"
- Stain and warp resistant
- Resistant to bending, chipping and cracking
- Withstands up to 350 degrees of heat
- SHIPS FAST! (Typically same day)
- NSF, FDA, and USDA approved
Also available in custom sizes!
- 5.00 LBS
- Tan, Black
- 1/4 Inch
- NSF, FDA